VirtualDJ… is the DJ software chosen by DJ brands such as Numark, Denon and Hercules. It is used around the world by bedroom DJs and professional superstars alike.
- With its cutting-edge beatlock engine, your songs will always stay on the beat, and you can work your mixes incredibly faster than any other DJ.
- The automatic seamless loop engine and synchronized sampler will let you perform astounding remixes on the fly.
- The video engine lets you mix and scratch music videos as easily as audio.
- With NetSearch and MusicGroups, you will stay on the edge of the musical trends.
- And with the versatile VDJScript language and hundreds of available skins, you can tailor your software to your exact needs.
- VirtualDJ can also record your audio or video mixes, broadcast your own radio station on the Internet, play karaoke, connect with more than 50 DJ controllers natively and many more through downloadable definitions.
- It can also be controlled by timecode records or CDs, using regular turntables or CD players.
- changed default JogSensitivityScratch to 200% (on fresh installs)
- new registry JogSensitivityScratchMotor (default 100%) for separate setting for motorized platter
- fixed a potential bug in ID3 tag writter
- fixed double in paths with new installer (caused sonique plugins not to open)
- fixed crash in coverflow when height was exactly 1 pixel
- release hold on touch_jogwheel when switching vinyl_mode
- fixed pitch_range brings the pitch of all decks in range
- fixed sampler switches automatically to ‘pitch-lock’ when a loop is recorded
- CD and network volumes don’t show error popup when browsed (to still get login popup for network drives, hold CTRL while clicking on the drive)
- fixed rare crash when deleting a cue point
- fixed a possible crash when using several HID controllers and disconnecting one
- MAC: fixed changing latency settings
- new registry AutoPitchRange to change the range when needed by a bpm-match
- new vdjscript: ‘get decks’ or ‘get decks 4 ? …’
- new vdjscript: ‘get effect_button_name’ and ‘get effect_slider_name’
Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
(Via MacUpdate – Mac OS X.)